Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter. Water. Wonderful.

Recently I went for a hike with my Rabbi. The whole experience was quite uplifting, inspiring and fun. This waterful caught my eye from afar, so like a mountain goat, I scrambled down the hill to get some better angles for the shot. In the end, I did not get the angle I wanted, but this was my rabbi's favorite picture.


...and a thought:

Staring at this photo makes me ponder the significance of the following: Torah is compared to water. Water can be water, ice, or snow, depending on the temperature and pressure. It's a curious thought, enjoy the picture.

4 comments:

  1. This is great, Yosef. Both the picture and the thought. Thank you for sharing this! I hope all is well. =)

    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://chidushim.adamsimon.org/2009/12/moshele-the-water-carrier/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Justin! All is wonderful! :-) I hope all is wonderful with you too!

    Simon - thanks dude, that's awesome. shkoyach. What about ice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very intresting thought yosef

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, feedback, happiness, etc.